Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Wheeee-hooo! Wheeeee-heeee-heeee-hooooo!




You're One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!

by Ken Kesey

You're crazy. This has led people to attempt to confine you to a safe
place so that you don't pose a danger to yourself or others. You feel like you pose a
great danger to the man (or maybe the woman) or whatever else is keeping you down. But
most of the time, you just end up being observed. Were you crazy before you were
confined?



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.




Okay.
While I'm fairly sure that this particular test delivers random results, I can't say I'm surprised. I found this "test" while browsing one of my "reader's" blogs... He (or she... I suppose she could be a she) ended up being "The Poisonwood Bible." I was hoping for a classic -- and I guess, one should be careful what one wishes for.
I mean, I AM crazy. Everyone knows it.
But it's part of my charm.

Love,
MereCRAZYdith

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Meredith... do me a favor? Send me your blog URL... I found you through Blog Explosion and I want to link you, but I can't figure out how to get to your "actual" URL.

Not creepy I swear,
Estella

(http://outofcharacter.blogspot.com)

Matthew said...

I took a test similar to this once, and it said I was most like The Picture of Dorian Gray. Weird.