Saturday, February 05, 2005

Shocking news, folks...

I AM a mess, Country Quiz. How'd you know?



You're Lebanon!

Your room's a mess.  Your house is a mess.  Heck, your life
is a mess.  It all used to be really beautiful, and someone even compared you to Paris
once, but that's all been replaced with heartache and struggle.  You're small, have been
influenced by outsiders for too long, and don't know what to think about religion.  At
least you smell rather pleasant!

Take
the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey another Meredith! lol coolness you should really make a like layout blog like at geocities! if you ever want to i can help with like codes and layouts! lol well anyway still nice bloggy! bye Meresith! =)

Anonymous said...

oh that was me LaShawn lol @ yellowdasies.tk

Anne said...

EVERY time I do this quiz I come out as the United Nations. I am SO going to have to lie next time.

Matthew said...

It said I was France. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my site! It's always nice to meet other Merediths! I love how google puts me up so high on the "meredith" search...makes me feel loved! hehe. My country turned out to be Sudan by the way. =)

~Meredith
http://pink-flamingo.org

Ferdinand T Cat said...

I'm so ashamed. I'm France.