Sunday, May 16, 2010

After a Long Hiatus, A Short Post... Which is Not a Haiku

Matt Smith,

The sound output is not working on my laptop.

I like to think that this is somehow a metaphor for something, but I haven't had enough beer this afternoon to make that connection.

A short list of things I've been meaning to recommend to you:

  1. The Swedish short film, "Instead of Abracadabra." (It'll make you drink Chimay.)
  2. Dark chocolate Reeses cups.
  3. Yello. The band. With no W. Doobowbow... ch-ch-chicka-chickaaa.
  4. Doc Martin. Hilarity. And awkwardness. Two of my very favorite things.
  5. The Droid. I got one, and I've got to say, the iPhone might be better than life, but the Droid does... everything but make me dinner. I've got to find an app for that.

So. When are you coming to visit?

Cool stuff abounds,
Meredith


9 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whitney said...

I really like your blog...it looks like you don't post new stuff anymore, you really should, it seems like you have a unique thing going here...by the way, droids lookk really cool i've never had one or an iphone either though..have a great day!

Arya Samaj Marriage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bulk SMS Service Delhi said...

This blog made me able to understand many of the things. That is why I will wait for your kindly new information - Bulk SMS Delhi , Bulk SMS, Bulk SMS Provider

Court Marriage, Arya Samaj Mandir said...

Thanks for availing me such valuable & knowledgable kind of information.I go through your blog and found it fulfilling our needs,wants and demandArya Samaj Mandir , Court Marriage Delhi

16, 284 lbs, and hopeful said...

http://16-284lbs-andhopeful.blogspot.com/

Bollywood News said...

Check out more Hot Indian actress

Check out more Hot Indian actors

Check out more Hot Indian actress Wallpapers

Check out more Hot Indian actress Deepika

Check out more Hot Indian actress Katrina

Check out more Hot Indian actress Sonakshi

Check out more Hot Indian actress Priyanka

Gurukulam said...

very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good Post | blog.
csir net mathematics preparation

Anonymous said...


We are offering following services Free online trading courses, How the stock market works, stock trading classes, forex risks and stock market classes online.

Free online trading courses
How the stock market works
forex risks
stock trading classes
stock market classes