Wednesday, July 26, 2006

La De Da De Da.

And the beat goes on, Matt Smith.

YAY!
Yay, I say.
Today is yay.
I yay today.

And then I realized I'd become a Dr. Seuss poem... and then I became a hermit.

Okay. So that's a worst-case scenario. I'm not a hermit. Sometimes I feel hermitish, though. Which is different from hermitage, which is a word I'd have trouble defining if put on the spot. (Other words I'd have trouble defining: "trouble," "if," and "spot.")

Well, I'm glad to hear you're on board for the fundraiser. It's shaping up to be a swinging shindig, I must say. The more people get involved, the more real it becomes. My brother's a cappella group, DoubleShot, will more than likely be performing. Sean from WhiteMeat is donating some goodies. Danielle C. told me she'll be donating some environmentally fun stuff; Little Lake Theatre is donating tickets. And then, of course, there's the Gab & Autumn contingent. Which is awesome.

Furthermore, yay. I'm totally psyched. (In that early '90s sort of way.)

Til next time,
Meredith

2 comments:

PropheticEyE said...

You're funny! Are you cute and single?

Vito

Anonymous said...

Vito:

Although I won't speak for her on either question, I *will* speak for her on one issue... regardless of the answer to either of your questions, she won't be socializing personally with random online people. I mean, aside from my perspective, that's hardly the point of a blog, n'est pas?

Enjoy the blogs, for what they're worth!! Lord KNOWS I do.

Thank you for your kind attention,

Her much bigger, overprotective, and EXTREMELY SUPER AWESOME older brother.