Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Who Put the Bop in the Bop-She-Bop-She-Bop?

Matt Smith! I'm a SAINT! Er, something.

Francis
You are Saint Francis of Assisi! You don't care
what you look like (or smell like) as long as
you can live simply and help the poor. You
should be receiving your stigmata any day now.


Which Saint Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

THIS, my constant reader, is HYSTERICAL.

When I was younger and was possessed of some french fried potato goodness or some such thing, my older brother would trick me into looking the other way by saying, "Look! It's Saint Francis of Assisi!" I lost a good many delicious french fried or sugary sweet items because of this particular saint. And now it turns out, I share some ridiculous personality traits.

Thanks, Anne. Whenever the stigmata arrive, I'll be sure to send a thank you card your way for pointing me towards this fun filled quiz at Quizilla.

Also, in related news (or completely unrelated, depending upon your point of view and how clean your underwear is), who sent my blog into the City Paper last week? If you're out there, I owe you a drink. Or some gummy worms.

Love, peace, and furry animals,
Meredith Kay

2 comments:

sewing fanatic said...

So in all the extra time I have since I have no job, I took the quiz. I, too, am Saint Francis of Assisi! However, as I'm never sure of how to pronounce that, I always wind up saying "of a sissy." Which can't be right. Or flattering, really. So I prefer not to say I am a saint.

Anonymous said...

... who cares which saint I am the food was always delicious ...

Incidentally, the trick came from a Golden Girls episode. Fo'real. How little life did I have?

- mksbb