Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Matt Smith,

All sum total, my vacation in the Dominican Republic was what could only be described as a "blast," although no actual blasting occurred. We spent a week eating, drinking, resting, touring, beaching (or "playa"ing, as they would say in the Spanish), drinking, swimming, eating, sunning, drinking, and yes, more resting. It was a vacation. And it was good.

Hopefully at some point I'll learn how to post photos up here, and then you could see all of that in picture form.

I did, however, start using that laptop that Peter gave me for graduation, and it is SUPERB. I love wireless. At the moment, I'm perched on the trunk of my car, and I AM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. (Don't worry. The car's not moving.) So very very strange, and yet, so great that I can do this. It was really only a whim to sit outside. I was going to type up a resume...

Which brings me to my next bit of information -- the Philly folks at the Arden Theatre have NOT called, and I don't think they will call. But never fear... I've got some other yummy interviews lined up. I have to send a headshot out to a touring children's theatre in Minnesota and I'm looking into becoming a "teaching associate" at The Neighborhood Academy here in Pittsburgh for a year...

More to come. Never ever EVER a dull moment...

Love,
Meredith

No comments: